25 August 2020
Free, individual & annual
Audencia & the Knowledge Hub are offering you for one year, a free and individual subscription to the New York Times' & the Financial Times’ websites and apps!
For the New York Times :
You can access to NYTimes.com, INYT.com websites, and the NYT mobile app.
To activate your subscription:
– create your account here using your Audencia email address;
– your account activation is confirmed when the page 'Start Your Access' appears;
– if you already have a NYT account, you can use your id/password.
For the Financial Times:
Using your Audencia email address, sign up here for unlimited access on FT.com articles and tools.
→ You’re now connected!
A few tips for beginners:
- Download the FT app on mobile or tablet device
- Create alerts on topics of interest
- Share and save articles
- Special Reports covers various regions and sectors, which are useful for research and preparation of interviews
- Comments and analysis on key global issues
- Markets data show at-a glance summary of market movements