05 November 2020
Through our website, you have access to our databases, which are catalogued as follows:
- Databases giving access to the general and specialized press
- The databases providing access to research journals and articles (CAIRN, OpenEdition, Sage, Entrepreneurial Studies Source, Taylor and Francis, etc...) through the search bar on our website
- Bases giving access to market studies and data (Delphi, Kompass, Statista, Marketline, Vault, Xerfi)
- The legal resources
- The resources for language learning
- The career resources
- The encyclopedic bases (Britannica and Universalis, its French equivalent)
- And our online catalog with the possibility to see which books are available in the collection, reserve them, and extend your loans.
We allow ourselves access to the Eikon finance database (ask us),
We have a suggestion tool for purchase if a desired book is not in our collection,
And the possibility to request search help appointments directly on our site.
Contact us if you need help!
The Knowledge Hub team