05 November 2020
Benefit from our digital services
What does the Knowledge Hub give you access to?
- You have access to our online catalog and our resources. How do you connect? Please click here.
- All our online resources are listed here.
- Our collection of e-books is at your disposal, in the advanced search, select "Ebook" in document type. Here are the instructions for reading Pearson books online.
- You miss the newspapers? Create a New York Times or Financial Times account, or read Les Echos online and in premium version. Factiva and Europress list more than 40 000 sources, find them in our online resources!
- You can reserve your books online and pick them up. The travel certificate authorizes you to go to your place of study as well as to higher education libraries (check the 1st box on your certificate of derogatory movement). The Knowledge Hub Atlantic Campus is open from 9am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday. To find out how to make an online reservation, click here.
- You are not in Nantes and need a book? Write to us, we will find a solution.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions,
The Knowledge Hub team